Past Bridal Bouquets from The Wedding Specialists!
Customized Floral Services
We offer no packages because we feel that they are too generic and we want to be attentive to your own budget and needs. The cost of your wedding flowers depends on the availability, type and amounts of each flower needed to make each individual piece. At your complimentary consultation, our designers will look at your color schemes, personal style and budget. From there we will help you put together the perfect wedding flowers within your individual expectation and budget.
Please note that there are thousands of combinations, and if your dream quote is initially higher than your budget, we are always willing to suggest alternatives to help lower the price while still keeping the overall look of your wedding.
Let Something Special Flowers & Accessories be your first choice for flowers. Contact Us via E-Mail!
Tips for Ordering Flowers
Here's eight tips to help you get your flowers ordered and delivered smoothly.
- Have the recipient's full name, address, phone number ready when you call. This will help to minimize the chance of any problems occurring with the delivery. In general, the more delivery information you can give, the easier things will be!
- A pre-written card message always helps. The extra time you put into your message will be greatly appreciated by the recipient.
- With certain occasions such as funerals, there is an etiquette to go along. Know what is appropriate as a gift. Especially with funerals, the folks at Something Special Florists will be the greatest assistance to you.
- Be sure to know what you are getting when you order flowers. If you want something specific, be sure to ask for it. Otherwise, ask about any possible substitutions. Even if it is going to be a florist designed bouquet, ask the florist what would likely be included. This is the best way to ensure your satisfaction.
- Along with knowing what you are receiving, know the price of the arrangement. If you need, ask the person taking your order to break down the price for you. Keep in mind things like labor, greens, types of flowers, and the season. Many things affect the price of an arrangement.
- Ask and re-ask about delivery dates and times. Doing this is just insurance that your gift will be delivered on time. Many times, you only get one chance!
- Have your payment method ready-to-go. Credit cards can be a hard to find when the pressure is on.
- Be sure to write down the name of the person who took your order and ask for some way to recognize your order (order number). Use this to check-in with Something Special Florists if you have any other questions!